Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fucking Love

This rage I feel, as strong, pure and raw as the love I have for you. This rage, this lingering, ugly, rage...scratching at my bones like brutal noise, like rusted metal, like your your fingernails on my skin when you come, when you hit me, when your angry, when you have nothing but my heart in your small lovely hands. I fucking hate you...and it drives me, as much as your passion, your lust, your ego, your pussy, your love. It destroys me, lifts me up, rapes me...

This rage I feel, as defiant as a child's, in need of a mother, constant, immediate, unrelenting...

This rage...full of hope and despair, brutality and compassion, hungry for you, dying for you, aching for you. That's all there is...and it hurts...like scraped knees and bicycles.

This love...this fucking love...fucking love...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who she is? Knowing you Aaron, there are a number of women who this could apply to...

Anonymous said...

welcome to my world...or in other words jump into my nightmare the water is still warm and painful...

Varvara said...

Yep, you know what they say:
-"love is the most wonderful thing can happen to you."
:)

BLISS said...

The juxtapositions of passion...
xo Fleurs

Aaron A. Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron A. Brooks said...

don't we all feel this way...at times...in moments...in life...

Andrea Grant said...

Love hurts.

That's it.

xo a